Planning your next campground getaway and have a few questions about the process? We've got the answers to all your burning campground questions.
Check out the top questions we receive from our campers and the answers to them.
- Can I use more than one discount or coupon towards my campground reservation?
- What size RV sites are available and what hook-ups are included?
- Can I check in early to my site or cottage?
- Can I have a tent on my RV or cottage site?
- Can I reserve a golf cart in advance for my upcoming stay?
- When can I rebook my site for next year?
- How do I book a group? Are there special group rates?
- Why do I pay extra if I bring my own golf cart? What information do I need to bring pertaining to my golf cart?
- What information and paperwork do I need to provide if I bring my pet(s)?
- Can I have a visitor during my stay? Is there a fee to have visitors?
1. Can I use more than one discount or coupon towards my campground reservation?
Only one discount or coupon can be applied on each reservation.
Pro Tip: Our front desk staff will let you know if there are any discounts that apply to your stay. Just ask!
2. What size RV sites are available and what hook-ups are included?
All our RV sites fit 45-foot units and offer full hook-up, including 30 or 50 amp electrical service, water, sewer, cable TV and WiFi.
3. Can I check in early to my site or cottage?
To check in early, ask the front desk staff if your accommodations will be available. Check in and check out time for all accommodations are as follows:
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check out: 11 a.m.
4. Can I have a tent on my RV or cottage site?
Yes, we allow tents on RV and cottage sites. Keep in mind that no more than 7 people can stay on any site or in any cottage each night due to Delaware state occupancy laws.
5. Can I reserve a golf cart in advance for my upcoming stay?
Yes, we allow guests to reserve golf carts in advance when they book online. All golf carts are rented on a first come, first serve basis so if you'd like to ensure you'll have a golf cart for your stay it's best to reserve one in advance.
6. When can I re-book my site for next year?
Re-book your favorite Massey's Landing site for the following year when you check out - and up to 24 hours after checking out of the current year. Re-bookings must be for the same days of the week as the current year bookings.
7. How do I book a group? Are there special group rates?
Group rates apply to 10+ cottages or sites. Groups can consist of all RV sites, all cottages or a mix of both. Groups that are less than 10 sites or cottages can book directly through our reservations desk.
Pro Tip: Groups interested in booking can reach out to our Group Bookings Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
8. Why do I pay extra if I bring my own golf cart? What information do I need to bring pertaining to my golf cart?
We charge $10 per day to cover electric expenses for all personal golf carts. Insurance information must be provided for all personal golf carts. You must be a licensed driver 16 years of age or older to drive/operate a golf cart at the campground.
9. What information and paperwork do I need to provide if I bring my pet(s)?
All pets must have up-to-date vaccine records from a licensed veterinary clinic. A copy of all records must be provided upon check in.
10. Can I have a visitor during my stay? Is there a fee to have visitors?
Visitors are welcome but a there will be a charge of $10 per visitor and all visitors must leave by 10 p.m.
Have more camper questions we can answer? Leave a comment below or message us on social media.