Great news! We’re opening for our 2020 season on June 1. While this season may be a bit different than what you are used to, we're committed to keeping you and our staff safe while having fun in the great outdoors.
Below is the most current status of our amenities and information about what we are doing to keep you safe. Check back any time for updated details.
The following will remain open with Social Distancing Procedures in place:
- Marketplace- With limited hours and social distancing procedures
- Weekend Activities – Modified activities will have social distancing procedures
- Happy Jack Café – Will have a limited menu and social distancing procedures and carry out only
- Fishing Pier
- Bathhouses- Bathhouse will be open
- Laundry Facilities- Laundry will be open
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Kayak Rentals
- Paddleboard Rentals
- Propane Filling Station
- Dog Park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV
The following are closed or cancelled until Stay at Home and Social distancing Orders are lifted.
- Pool Bar
- Jackspot Restaurant
- Transportation Services
- Community Campfire
- Live Entertainment
- Special Events
The following may be open with Social Distancing Procedures in Place:
- Cape Henlopen State Park – Open for fishing and hiking
- Trap Pond State Park – Open for fishing and hiking
- Retail establishments, restaurants and other businesses to open at 30 percent of stated fire capacity with social distancing requirements and other public health guidance in place.
Our COVID-19 Safe Practices
As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are sharing some of our best practices and actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we are adhering to our guest expectations. As always, the safety, security, and health of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance and our highest priority.